There will be an informal public meeting on JANUARY 17, 2015 AT 9 A.M.
at the Cohoctah Township Hall, 10518 Antcliff Road, to discuss the maintenance needed on this drain, the cost, and to obtain public indput.
PlanningCommission Meeting 1/2/2015 8pm.
Township Board Meeting 1/8/2015 8pm.
Holiday Office Hours for Christmas and New Years
December 23rd 10 a.m. until 2 p.m.
Cosed Wednesday and Thursday
January 30th 10 a.m. until 2 p.m.
Closed Wednesday and Thursday
WISHING ALL A VERY HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON!!
- Property Transfer affidavits/Principal Residence Exemptions - PTA and PRE forms can be mailed to 6950 Owosso Road Fowlerville, MI 48836 or they can be dropped off at the hall during office hours. They do not have to be given directly to the assessor when he is in the office.
- RECENT CHANGE IN LAW FOR VETERANS PROPERTY TAX - There has been a recent law change allowing more latitude for qualifying veterans to be exempt from paying property taxes. For Affidavit form, visit the forms tab. Please contact the Assessor if you would like more information about this. 517-546-4030.
- Assessing Office Hours - The Assessor's hours have changed. The assessor will now be in the office the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of the month, 10 am to 2 pm.,additional hours in July and December.
- Assessing update-click here
- Township Hall - The Township Hall is open Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 10 am to 2 pm., and is located at 10518 Antcliff Road.
- Election Results - Please click on http://co.livingston.mi.us/countyClerk/electionResults/ to view Election Results.
- 2014 Road Projects - All projects are completed for the year. We are currently discussing the next fiscal season projects.
- Cemeteries - For information about our cemeteries, Boutell at 1351 Jones Road and Sanford at 2115 Chase Lake Road, please contact Karen Thurner at 517-546-8307.
- OUTDOOR BURNING - Burning of yard waste and camp fires are allowed and no permit is required. The HAFA asks that you stay by your fire the entire time it is burning to prevent unnecessary and costly reporting/responding of fires.
- Governor contact e-mail - Governor Rick Snyder - http://www.michigan.gov/snyder