Tuesday August 6, 2013
Special Election for District 5 County Commissioner
Cohoctah Township Hall, 10518 Antcliff Rd
Planning Commission Meeting 6/6/2013 8pm.
Township Board Meeting 6/13/2013 8pm.
LARGE ITEM DAY
Thanks to all who volunteered and participated.
The even will be held again next year.
- Assessing Office Hours - The Assessor's hours have changed. The assessor will now be in the office the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of the month, additional hours in July and December.
- Assessing update-click here
- Township Hall - The Township Hall is open Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 10 am to 2 pm., and is located at 10518 Antcliff Road.
- Election Results - Please click on http://co.livingston.mi.us/countyClerk/electionResults/ to view Election Results.
- 2013 Road Projects - Not determined at this time. Projects are being discussed. Any questions or concerns contact Supervisor Mark Fosdick.
- Cemeteries - For information about our cemeteries, Boutell at 1351 Jones Road and Sanford at 2115 Chase Lake Road, please contact Karen Thurner at 517-546-8307.
- Governor contact e-mail - Governor Rick Snyder - http://www.michigan.gov/snyder