Cohoctah Township has undertaken a two year project of reassessment of properties. You can find information pertaining to this under the assessing tab, or call the Township Hall for more information.
Planning Commission Meeting 12/5/2013 8pm.
Township Board Meeting 12/12/2013 8pm.
The cohoctah township board has created an online survey for resident input. Please click on the link below to participate, and let us know what you think.
- RECENT CHANGE IN LAW FOR VETERANS PROPERTY TAX - There has been a recent law change allowing more latitude for qualifying veterans to not have to pay property taxes. Please contact the Assessor if you would like more information about this. 517-546-4030.
- Assessing Office Hours - The Assessor's hours have changed. The assessor will now be in the office the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of the month, additional hours in July and December.
- Assessing update-click here
- Township Hall - The Township Hall is open Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 10 am to 2 pm., and is located at 10518 Antcliff Road.
- Election Results - Please click on http://co.livingston.mi.us/countyClerk/electionResults/ to view Election Results.
- 2013 Road Projects - Summer 2013 road projects have been completed. Any questions or concerns contact Supervisor Mark Fosdick.
- Cemeteries - For information about our cemeteries, Boutell at 1351 Jones Road and Sanford at 2115 Chase Lake Road, please contact Karen Thurner at 517-546-8307.
- Governor contact e-mail - Governor Rick Snyder - http://www.michigan.gov/snyder